Monday, June 15, 2009

What Goes Around?

Recently, received a lot of good feedback about my new short hair.
Hah. guess it was a right decision to cut it.
I'm officially broke now.
Have to fork out my own money to get a new racket.
Sad case I broke my previous racket last week.

Was having flu, fever and headache last week.
My family scared me and told me that I had infected by Swine flu.
But I have recover now. hah.
Test 1 result was not that bad though.
But can get higher if I had checked it properly.
Too many careless mistake! damn..

Went to watch PeiJun performance on Saturday at LeisureMall.
TheGuitarStore concert? haha.. everyone is so crazy for Qian Wen teacher? (don't know the name correct or not)
PeiJun performance was the best! Solo piano eh! envy envy!
After his performance, waiting for another 45mins for the rock band.
OMG!! Don't know how to describe it.
More like a Clown than a rock band. (I'm sorry. but it is true)
Drag me to hell after that. yeah i had been dragged to hell... Help~~
Alright alright. Transformers next!!

不要怀疑, 是我写的.

No comments:

Post a Comment