Thursday, June 4, 2009

TIME

Alright, finally I'm free to update~!
Been really busy for the past few days.
Mainly busy for the Chemistry test 1.
Great! It was tough!! No longer like foundation ya, objective questions won't exist anymore!
Thank god the test was passed. Really stressful for the test. Lots of things to memorize.
Calculus test postponed to next week. If not surely I'm dead by now!!

And and and.......

I have decided to cut my long long long hair that freak some peoples!! Big news right? I guess so.... Haha! Swt"
Only 1 person in this world REALLY know why I cut it.
Yeah.. It is you.
Recently, I think about those questions you asked me on that day. Deeply.
I just don't know how to explain to you.
Time is not a problem. Trust me!

After Chemistry test today, went to Fireball to play pool for the very 1st time!
Haha.. Not bad. Addicted currently! Daniel~~ Invite me next time kay? hah!
Hoho! Chemistry Lab session tomorrow! So excited!!

不要怀疑, 是我写的.

No comments:

Post a Comment