Monday, July 13, 2009

Autobots

Omg. it's been 2 weeks I didnt update my blog.
Aiya! it is due to recent Mid-term test, endless assignments and reportsss.
Glad it was over and test 2 around the corner too..

I am officially broke now.
I dont know whether still got money to join Peijun bday party or not.
Cause I only left rm20 for this month!!
Have to skip lunch/dinner !!
The reason behind this is the collection of my transformers toys!! ahah.
Wahahah!! Hohoho!! Kekekek!! Haha~





Sideswipe!! Hoho.. Cut Sideways into half in the beginning of the movie.!!



Sideswipe featuring Optimus Prime!! Come on Decepticons Punk!!



Optimus Prime in Truck mode... Hhoho!!



Robot Mode


-------------------------------------------------





Haha! Guess who is this???!!
LoL!! Havent got the time to transform him yet hoho!
Sam Witwicky is inside the car. lols.

Next toy: *Updated* Human Alliance Sideswipe and Voyager class IRONHIDE!!

不要怀疑,是我的Transformers。

No comments:

Post a Comment