Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Don't Let Me Go

Ok. I am extremely frustrated + depressed over my chemistry midterm.
Nvm. Time to focus on test 2 and final.
Watched Transformers for the Fourth time last week.
It was still awesome!! Haha..
Alrite, I know everyone is talking about Michael Owen and Manchester United.
But I don't care. I am GUNNER. GOONERS...
Yeapii... Transformed my HA Bumblebee with Sam.





Remember when the opening scene of Transformers when Sideswipe killed Sideways?
After Sideswipe killed Sideways
It says : " Damn, I'm good."
Haha... Interesting. Interesting...

Omg. I'm so broke after buying all the Transformers!
And yet, they invited me to go Jogoya on Wednesday night.. T.T
"They" = Christopher Tay, Song Yee Kai, Foo Mei Ling and Tan Qian!
AND THEN,
This Saturday, Pei Jun birthday at MOS? Euphoria?
Alrite it's gonna be my 1st time go to club then. I don't drink. I will try then.. haha.
I NEED MONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment