Thursday, October 29, 2009

Abandoned

Omg. I have abandoned this blog for almost 3 months!
Thanks to the busy so called short semester la! ishk!!
Lab reportsss, assignmentsss, every week also got quizss!
Phew!
Finally can have a rest and relax.

Holiday for 2 months start from now.
And I yet to find a job. Its going be very very boring if just stay at home.
Ask me for outings lo guys!
Badminton, basketball, movies, yum cha, blow water all also can!!!
Aih, lots of friends went back to their hometown.
Makes me feel so lonely here. hah! T.T

Went to watch the Inglorious Basterds on tuesday after my chemistry paper.
Seriously, is kinda boring and I slept in the cinema.
Oh yeah, it doesnt mean it is not a nice film.
It indeed a nice film, the film already grab quite a number of awards.
Just that it is not suitable for me.
I'm more to crime thriller and action film.

Alrite.. Ciaoz for now.
Arsenal vs Liverpool coming up in 4 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment