Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lame! Deng!!

All right. Nothing to blog about because I have been staying at home for the past 3-4 weeks!
Decided to crap something here because i'm almost dead of bore in the middle of this night.

The only day I went out was yesterday.
Yah! Joshua's birthday! hahah..
So, went to Yuen steamboat at sunway for dinner.
The chicken wing is the hot properties over there!
Remember last time I headed over there was last year.
Have to fight for the chicken wings!! haha.
Yesterday was Thursday, so i think because is weekday, I dont have to fight for the chicken wings!. AHaha.

oh ya! Results for the last semester released!
Real shit! I did well for the chemistry paper. I memorize like hell. OK. End up a shit result.
Mayb my 75-80 years old chemistry lecturer a.k.a The Ancient Professor from the Middle-East didn't even have the energy to mark my damn paper!! Argh!..

No comments:

Post a Comment