Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy week ahead

Ok. A busy week ahead. 3 tests on next week!
Physics, chemistry and calculus. Sob~
Can't go out during the weekend alrdy!!
Watched Night at the Museum 2 for the second time yesterday. I still laugh like mad in the cinema!
Haha. Then watched Terminator Salvation after that. Yeah I'm broke now.

"Repeat! This is John Connor. If you are reading this, you are the resistance! Over."

Someone dated me to eat secret recipe on Wednesday. Omg! Waited me for almost an hour!!
Paiseh paiseh!! The shuttle bus fault!! not me ah...!! hehehe
Very tired on Thursday, can't really concentrate in chemistry class!
Because of the champions league final. Personally don't feel it like a Final.
A semi-final more like a FINAL to me.
So the paper is writing how amazing Iniesta was. Even Rooney said he is the best midfielder!
Saw a lot of peoples wore Barcelona jersey yesterday.
Some of them even wear a big Barca SCARF. Crazy!
McD McD McD McD McD
Monday Tuesday Wednesday dinner McD. Thursday lunch + dinner McD.
I'm lovin it? lolz. Can't really think what to eat! Aih..

No comments:

Post a Comment