Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kahmunrah!

Oh yeah it's my very first post here for my first personal blog.
Well, I think I have pretty much things to write about in the future I guess.





















'I am Kahmunrah, and I have come BACK! To live~~"

Watched Night at The Museum 2 yesterday and it was so funny!
Everyone in the cinema gonna laugh their tooth off.
Too bad Roger missed the most funny part of the movie.
Actually I personally prefer Angels & Demons.
The storyline is very interesting, it makes me so curious that what is going to happen next.
Tom Hanks portrayed the role Prof. Robert Langdon which I think he was the right guy for this role. Illuminati.
Well, I might grab myself the novel soon because recently finished reading Twilight. haha
And feel like not going to continue for New Moon. (Started to get boring actually)
Surely get 1 copy of Angels & Demons when I pass by Kinokuniya or Borders.

OK, back to Uni. Seriously, North Wing campus is so damn boring!!
Most of you might thinking the particular reason that you think it is and truely it is!! =p
Starting new week I am gonna busy with all the labs. And test 1 for Chemistry is coming soon as well.
Woho, Roger and Alan switched to Ucsi. Oh yeah, we're back together again. but they at South Wing. =(
Normally after class will have lunch together with them. Mayb Left 4 Dead in the future! hah.

Alright. That's all for my first post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment