Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Embarrassment !!

Omg.. Speaking of embarrassing moment, today I have one which is quite embarrassing!
Okok. My chemistry classes are on Tuesday 10-11.30am and Thursday 11.30am to 1pm.
I mistakenly thought that today is Thursday!!

THEN, today (Tuesday) at 11.33am. I calmly walked in to the classroom.
The lecturer yelled my name JianRoong!! Then I walk towards her.
She asked me : " Why are you late for the class? "
Actually I was going to tell her that I'm only late for 3 minutes which LUCKILY I DIDN'T !!
Then she said : " My class is already end". At that moment I think she was joking with me. hah
Then she reminded me : " Today is Tuesday not Thursday."
Omggggg!! Everyone looking at me.. Some sort of smile on their face!! So embarrassing right? =(
Then Miss Jully handed me a quiz question then I quickly leave the class.

Alright. Take shuttle bus to SouthWing. Looking for Roger but in the end found him at TG
TG for Top Gear. Left 4 dead-ing and we can't stop laughing with all the funny stuff they did.
He purposely hitting the witch... hahahaha!! Always taken the least damage! Because he always hiding or went behind teammates when all the zombie came. hah
Ok. Called Evon after that.. heheh
Gave her a japanese drama Proposal Daisakusen. Best drama of the year 2007. KenZou? haha.
Lunch after that. Can't really concentrate to eat as we were joking alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment